Personal information provided to CoryBernardi.com.au and information collected through this website and other affiliated websites, will not be disclosed to any third party outside of CoryBernardi.com.au and/or its affiliates unless one of the following applies:
- the individual has given consent
- the individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
- it is required or authorised by law
If you merely browse our website – reading, printing or downloading information or documents such as brochures, forms or press releases, no personally identifying information will be collected about you. The information we collect (as do most websites) are:
- The Internet Service Provider (ISP) through which you access the Internet.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- The browser software that you are using.
- The operating system that you are using.
- The date and time you visit our site.
- The web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address (URL) of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
By providing CoryBernardi.com.au with your email address, first and last name, you consent to our using the email address to send you CoryBernardi.com.au related notices. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on CoryBernardi.com.au to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of CoryBernardi.com.au, or other information.
Following termination or opt-out to CoryBernardi.com.au, we may retain your profile information and user content for a reasonable time for archival purposes. Furthermore, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including user content) contained in your communications to other users or posted to public or semi-public areas of CoryBernardi.com.au and affiliated sites after termination.
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (email) or submit information via one of our interactive forms, the message will usually contain your return email address. If you include personally-identifying information in your email because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. This may require that we share the information with others where their participation is necessary to effectively respond to your request/inquiry. All collected information will be a closed record to the extent allowed by local law.
We may use any communication you send to us as part of our website content.
Individuals joining our email lists will have their contact details stored on password-protected databases. Staff members have access to our website’s backend system which is password protected.